Turnaround Time

Made order on 2-27-2017, money was debited out of my account on 3-6-2017, Received notification that package was shipped 3-8-2017.On 3-27-2017 I had heard nothing further.

I contacted Canadian Health Care Mall and they suggested I give it a couple of more days and then either re-order or request a refund. On 3-31-2017 I received another E-mail saying something to the effect: "Unfortunately something has happened with your order confirm your address please..." I have made 10 previous orders and have not moved or changed anything. To re-order all that is required is to select the REPEAT and order is made. I was called by Canadian Health and Care Mall and they just didn't care.

They used the US Postal Service as their excuse. They told me that I could get a refund that would take a week to 10 days to get to my account or have them resend the order to arrive in 10-21 days.

Due to the minor difference to crediting refund and new shipment arrival I selected reshipment.I told the rep that this would be the last order and he just said "Ok" no attempts to pacify me, offer anything for inconvenience, nothing STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Poor delivery, customer service, lack of good customer relations and feeling that they just don't care at all once they have your money you are at their mercy and they just don't care..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Canadian Health and Care Mall?

Comments