I saw on my web, read information, entered my order on their site and gave all my requested personal and finance information on the order form.When it was completed, I clicked the final processing click.

It said my order was received and was charging. It than said I would receive a confirmation # and should click the spot on their site after about 30 seconds to receive their confirmation # and information. I waited and clicked the spot-----nothing happ-ened. I did it a few times and nothing happened.

The screen than said, there was a problem in the shipping/billing payment and they could not complete the processing. They wrote they would re-try it but it could take about 24 hours and they would notify me. I called the tel. # on their swite 4 times and left verbal messages after the female prerecorded answer saying I should give them my contact information and someone would contact me.

I thank looked them up and saw the file saying they were a fraud.What do I do now?

Review about: Canadian Health And Care Mall Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: No response- fraud.

Had an Experience with Canadian Health and Care Mall?

Comments

Buyweedonline1 - Beware of a Scam Buyweedonline1 "Hi. I have proof, that a scam is going on by using various GMail adresses. I also know, that the guy behind the scam is working out of Cameroon. I..." Read more Ordered garcinium for $4.95, but was charged $99.99 Garcinium "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..." Read more Rite Aid - Commen since Rite Aid "This is serious Rite aid labrea and rodeo I came in today to pick up my meds and i bought something yo drink with my FOODSTAMPS I did recieve a..." Read more Canadian Health and Care Mall - Fraudulent representations, fake email addresses, Canadian Health and Care Mall "I bought some drugs online with Canadian Health & Care Mall. Then get a surface mail notice from Canadian Border Control that they wanted to inspect a package (apparently..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more